1.He______swimming in the river every day in summer. (go) 2.It________you are right. ( seem )
3.Look, the children______ basketball on the playground. ( play ) 4.He______to the radio when I came in, ( listen ) 5.It is very cold .I think it______ . ( rain )
6. —I need some paper . —I______ some for you . ( bring ) 7.I can’t find my pen . Who______it ? ( take )
8.He said that he______back in five minutes . ( come ) 9.I didn’t meet him. He______ when I got there. ( leave ) 10.I______my bike, so I have to walk to school. ( lose ) 11.He______down and began to read his newspaper. ( sit )
12.He is very hungry. He_________ anything for three days. ( not eat ) 13.I______with you if I have time . ( go )
14.We will go to the cinema if it______fine . (be )
15.I will tell her the news when she______to see me next week. (come) 16. “ When______you______the car ?” “ In 1998 . ”( buy ) 17.We______good friends since we met at school . （be） 18. What______you______ at five yesterday afternoon ? (do) 19.The bike is nice . How much______it______? (cost)
（ ）1.We’ll go swimming if the weather______fine tomorrow.
A. is B.was C. will be D.is going to be （ ）2.It______five years since he has left for Beijing.
A. was B. has been C.is D.is going to be （ ）3.Please don’t leave the office until your friend______back.
A.came B.comes C.have come D.will come （ ）4.By the end of last year he______about 1500 English words.
A. learns B.learned C.was learning D.had learned （ ）5.Listen ! Someone______in the next room .
A.cried B.crying C.is crying D.has cried （ ）6.You must tell him the news as soon as you______him.
A.see B.sees C.will see D.is seeing （ ）7.He told me that he______to see us the next day.
A.comes B. came C. will come D. would come （ ）8.We can’t find him anywhere . Perhaps he______home.
A. is going B. went C. has come D. would come （ ）9.The teacher told us that the sun______bigger than the earth.
A. is B. was C. has been D.will be （ ）10.Could you tell me where the railway station______?
A. was B. is C. will be D. would be （ ）11.We______to the Great Wall several times.
A. go B. were going C. have gone D.have been （ ）12.It seemed that the old man______for something over there.
A. looks B. looked C. was looking D. has looked （ ）13.He was sure that he______his wallet in the office .
A. left B. would leave C. had left D. has left
用心 愛心 專心
（ ）14.You must study hard if you______ want to fail the exam.
A. won’t B. don’t C. haven’t D. hadn’t （ ）15. —I’m afraid you can’t sit here . —Sorry , I______know.
A. don’t B. won’t C. can’t D. didn’t （ ）16. As she______the newspaper , Granny______asleep.
A. read , was falling B. fell C. was reading , was falling D.read , fell
（ ）17. —Jim is not coming tonight . —But he______ !
A. promises（許諾） B. promised C. will promise D. had promised （ ）18. —What’s her name? —I______.
A. forget B. forgot C. had forgotten D. am forgetting 三、動詞時態能力綜合測試
（ ）1.He often______his clothes on Sundays. A. washing B. washes C. has washed D. wash （ ）2.I’m Chinese. Where______from? A. do you come B. you are coming C. you come D. are you coming （ ）3.May______to school.
A. never walks B. is never walking C. walk never D. never is walking （ ）4.We will start as soon as our teacher______ .
A. comes B. will come C. come D. is coming （ ）5.How long ago______playing football?
A. have you stopped B. had you stopped C. did you stop D. do you stop （ ）6.It______ hard when I left my house .
A. is raining B. rains C. was raining D. will rain
（ ）7.I think this question______to answer.
A. easy B. is easy C. was easy D. will easy （ ）8. Don’t talk so loudly . Your father______.
A. sleeps B. is sleeping C. slept D. had slept
（ ）9.How many people does the doctor know who______of the disease (疾病)？
A. are dying B. is dying C. has died D. dies （ ）10.I______my homework now.
A. finish B. finished C. have finished D. had finished
（ ）11.He______for three years.
A. has joined B. has been in the army C. joined D. has served the army （ ）12.His grandfather______for thirty years.
A. died B. was dead C. has been dead D. has died （ ）13.I______ from my brother for a long time.
A. not have heard B. have not heard C. have heard not D. do not hear （ ）14.Maths, one of the most important subjects, ______always interested him. A. has B. have C. are D. is
（ ）15.—Did your brother go to America last year? —______.
A. No , he did never go there B. No , he has never gone here C. No , he never was there D. No , he’s never been there （ ）16.He______ that factory since 1958.
A. has left B. has worked in C. has gone from D. has come to
用心 愛心 專心
（ ）17.Our teacher______to Beijing three times.
A. went B. had gone C. has gone D. has been
（ ）18.Last week John______his leg.
A. felt and broken B. fell and broke C. feels and breaks D. fallen and broken
（ ）19.Jack______his thick coat because it was snowing.
A. puts on B. put on C. takes on D. took on
（ ）20.He______the picture on the wall.
A. hanged B. hung C. has hanged D. was hanged
（ ）21.Next month______twenty five.
A. has my sister B. my sister will be C. my sister shall have D. my sister is going to be
（ ）22.You______her again in a few weeks.
A. will see B. have seen C. had seen D. have been seen
（ ）23. By the end of last term we______English for two years.
A. have studied B. have been studied C. would studied D. had studied
（ ）24.Mrs Brown______in New York for three years before she went to London.
A. lived B. had lived C. has lived D. will live
（ ）25.When we arrived , the dinner______.
A. already began B. has already begun C. had already begun D. was just begun
（ ）26.I will go home for the holiday as soon as I______ my exams.
A. will finish B. finish C. finishing D. finished
（ ）27.When______, I’ll talk to him.
A. does Peter come B. Peter will come C. Peter comes D. can Peter come
（ ）28.My sister______to see me . She’ll be here soon.
A. comes B. is coming C. had come D. came
（ ）29.They said they______our answer the next day .
A. had heard B. would hear of C. would hear D. will hear
（ ）30.The old man said that light______faster than sound.
A. went B. will go C. travels D. will travel
一、1. goes 2. seems 3. are playing 4. was listening 5. is raining 6. will bring 7. took 8. would come 9. has left 10.lost 11. sat 12. hasn't eaten 13. will go 14. is 15. comes 16. did buy 17. have been 18. were doing 19. does cost 二、1. A 2. B 3. B 4. D 5. C 6. A 7. D 8. C 9. A 10. B 11. D 12. C 13. C 14. B 15. A 16.A 17. B 18. A 三、1. B 2. A 3. A 4. A 5. C 6. C 7. B 8. C 9. A 10. C 11. B 12. C 13. B 14. D 15. D 16. B 17. D 18. A 19. B 20. A 21. B 22. A 23. B 24. B 25. C 26. B 27. C 28. B 29. C 30. C ★
1. There are about five ______ students in our school. A. hundred B. hundreds C. hundred of D. hundreds of 2. Saturday is the ______ day of the week. A. first B. second C. last D. third
用心 愛心 專心
3. Get up early,______ you'll catch the early bus. A. so B. and C. but D. or
4. Hurry up,______ you'll be late for class. A. so B. and C. but D. or
5. The PRC was founded ______ October 1st,1949. A. in B. on C. with D. for
6. They are all interested ______ English. A. in B. on C. to D. at
7. My sister _____ a letter when I got home last night. A. is writing B. was writing C. wrote D. is reading
8. He asked me if I ______ the play. A. saw B. had seen C. have seen D. see
9. _____ is raining now. You'd better stay at home. A. It B. Weather C. This D. That
10. He will write to you as soon as he ______ there. A. will get B. to gets C. gets D. getting 11. The bus stop ______ in 1999. A. was built B. will be built C. built D. will build
12. The work must ______ in time. A. be done B. did C. is doing D. do
13. The policeman told us ______ in the street. A. don't play B. not to play C. to not play D. to play
14. Tom told me that he _____ to England the next week. A. would go B. will go C. is going D. goes 15. The Blacks ______ in this factory since 1996. A. has worked B. has come C. have been D. have arrived 二、情景交際（10分）
1. “Are you hungry now? ” “______. ” A. All right B. No, a lot
C. Yes, a little D. I’m hungry, too
2. “______? ” “They’re going to get there by bus. ” A. When are they going to get there B. How are they going to get there C. What are they going to do D. Where are they going to get
3. “Would you like to have another cup of tea?” “Yes, ______. ”
A. I would like to B. I would like C. I would love D. I would want 4. “When shall we meet?” “______ a quarter past two? ” A. What about B. Which about
用心 愛心 專心
C. Who about D. Where about
5. —Excuse me, where’s the post office, please? —Sorry, I don’t know. —______.
A. Bye-bye B. That’s all the same
C. Thank you all the same D. Thank goodness 6. —Which sweater do you like better? —______.
A. Good idea B. I can’t decide C. Yes, it’s nice D. Yes, please 7. —How do you like the new film? —______.
A. Very kind B. Very delicious C. Very lucky D. Very interesting
8. —Could you come, please? I want some help. —______.
A. Yes, I could B. You’re welcome C. Sure. I’m coming now D. That’s right
9. —Don’t pick flowers in the school garden next time, Lili. —______
A. I have no idea B. Sorry, I won’t. C. Is that so? D. Don’t worry.
10. —Sorry, mummy. I can’t tie my shoe. —Don’t worry, dear. ______.
A. I want to help you B. I’ll help you C. I’d like to help you D. I wish to help you 三、排序（5'） 以下兩種題型，供選擇： (一)
1. Sorry, I have to do my homework first. 2. Yes, I must . But I may come later. 3. Oh! Do you have to do it now?
4. Hi, Mingming. Can you come and play games? 5. OK.
A. 4-5-1-3-2 B. 4-1-2-3-5 C. 4-1-3-2-5 D. 4-2-3-5-1 (二)
—Oh, hi there! Li Ping! ___1___ What a pleasant surprise to meet you here. —Hi, it's you. First of all I must congratulate you. ___2___ —Oh yes, thank you. I was lucky. ___3___
—He is very well. He asked me to say hello to you when I meet you.
—___4___ I'm missing him very much. I'll call on him some day. Would you say \see him and tell him that I'm going to see him? —___5___. —Thanks.
A. Thanks for passing on his greeting.
用心 愛心 專心